What Is The My Vikini Three-Step System?
The My Vikini Three-Step System brings together our flagship products to treat & prevent ingrown hairs & acne, hydrate, and brighten your skin.
The power-packed My Vikini Three-Step System contains highly effective treatments, and potent formulas made to improve the skin in the bikini area. The exfoliating power of salicylic acid removes impurities from the pores, while the ingrown serum, which contains glycolic and lactic acid (the most effective acids), treats and prevents ingrowns. Finally, the skin lightening power of alpha arbutin, licorice root, hydroquinone and Kojic acid will fade any dark spots. Combining these three products will remedy all skin concerns while maintaining healthy skin.
Salicylic Acid Body Wash
Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid that occurs as a natural compound in plants, used in skincare as a chemical exfoliant to clear your pores. It's commonly used as an acne treatment.
As salicylic acid is oil-soluble, it penetrates deep into the skin to help remove the buildup associated with blackheads and whiteheads. It has properties that help manage skin redness and swelling, reducing the look of acne and speeding up healing. As an effective chemical exfoliant, it helps shed dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin by removing the 'glue' that holds dead skin cells together.
While in the shower, take two full pumps of the Salicylic Acid Body Wash and rub them onto the area affected with acne or ingrown hairs for two to three minutes. Lather the soap well on your skin to properly activate and receive full benefits.
Ingrown Hair Serum
Keep your skin bump-free between waxes with our secret-weapon serum. Its alcohol-free formula contains glycolic acid for gentle exfoliation. The Ingrown Hair Serum treats & prevents ingrown hairs while moisturizing the skin to remove bumps from waxing.
We recommend using the serum at night after using the Salicylic Acid Body Wash:
- Squeeze a few drops into hands and rub the product into areas affected by ingrown hairs, dark marks, and razor bumps, commonly found in the bikini area, underarms, inner thigh area, legs, back, face and neck.
- Pat into the area until your skin absorbs the product.
- Seal product in with a thick moisturizer (Vaseline, Aquaphor, or CeraVe healing ointment)
- When using this product with the Fading Cream, apply in this order: Serum, Fading Cream, Vaseline.
- If using this product in the bikini area, do not wear underwear as you don't want any friction on your skin.
- If using this product on your inner thigh, do not wear any pants as you don't want any friction on your skin.
Hyperpigmentation Fade Cream
Using dermatologist-recommended hydroquinone, our Hyperpigmentation Fade Cream fades dark spots and other skin discoloration in as little as two weeks. The Fade Cream shows its best results when used at the first sign of skin discoloration. Newer dark spots and discoloration fade faster than older ones. Results improve with continued use. Once marks fade, we recommend ending use.
- Apply twice daily to the area affected with dark marks.
- If using in combination with The Ingrown Solution, apply fading cream after the serum. Be sure serum has fully absorbed into the skin before applying.
- If using in an area exposed to sunlight, layer this product with sunscreen once the fading cream has absorbed into the skin.
Does The My Vikini Three-Step System sound like the skincare solution for you? Get yours today! If you have any questions about the Three-Step System, contact us to speak with registered & experienced estheticians.